Wednesday 14 May 2014

The Grand Finale! Days 91 - 100 Happy Days

WOW I can't believe the 100 happy day's project is over already! That really flew by! I think I'm going to continue recognising and snapping pictures of things that make me happy each day on Instagram with the attachment #Smile365 that way I can get a whole year down! Why not aye? This could go on and on and on. But I won't bore any of you readers. I'm sure I'll come up with something new, fresh and exciting to write about.

I'm off to the LimbPower event this weekend. A really cool get together for Limbless people of all ages and from all sorts of backgrounds. So it will be nice to make a few friends and support other people, who maybe aren't as positive and smiley all the time, as little old wacko me.
I'll be spreading my website all around too. It's always great for extra support from people who will understand what you're going through and be in similar situations to one another.

Day 91:  A song my friend G-dog sent to me, saying it reminded him of me! Nearly brought a happy tear to my eye. Thank you Mark, very kind of you.



Day 92: A lovely book arrived in my parcel to my Nanny Ds, a book from my beautiful Aunty Tash! Thank you for sharing this book with me, it's a lovely read and I felt very proud reading your chapter. 

 
Day 93: A lovely sunny day down in Hall Green, I went for a lovely stroll with Alex, Dan, Grace and little Izzy down by a canal. Lovely little walk in the sunshine. Such a lovely day! After a long stroll, when thirsty in the sunshine, what better than to refresh with a Strawberry and Lime Kopparberg! My favourite! 


  

Day 94: So I went to stay with Nanny J, Alex had work the next day and the Durkins went to Ireland for a few days for Lilly, my great grandmas funeral. So, I went to stay with Nanny J for a couple of days whilst Alex was working.




Sitting in the garden in the sunshine, reading my new book, 'Believe' from my Aunty Tash.















Day 95: I love this quote I found on Facebook. I think I've found my fair bit of courage I didn't even know I had. So theres only more to come!



Day 96:  I  woke up to a lovely Facebook post from my dear friend Sam. This put a smile on my face :)   And was lovely to start the day with!


A dvd night with Alex this evening of Day 96 was lovely! Anastasia! A cracking Disney film. It makes me laugh, it was out when Alex was very young, we pretended that she came from a long line of Princess Anastasia, she believed us all for YEARS! Bless her! haha 


Day 97: A lovely quote and very important to everyone. Think before you speak people! I'm living off this on a daily basis, mainly due to my amnesia, it's really getting much better and I need to stop relying on other people to remind me of things. If I stop and have a little thing I can normally reach it, and it's definitely improving because of this! If I rely on everyone around me to fill me in, I will never get back to full awareness. So I'm opening my mind more often before opening my mouth. 




The above quote isn't in my 100 happy days, I just love it! 


Day 98: I went into Birmingham with Alex to do a bit of shopping. We went to Yo Sushi afterwards and had a lovely feast! You can't beat a bit of Miso Soup! Mmmm Blue Mondays!!! 




Day 99: I love these quotes. So very true, things don't get easier, you do just get stronger. I thing this is so very true for my situation. I am getting stronger, I can swim way more now than I used to with 2 legs! I know that's a physical strength. Yet this quote is so very true in all aspects of life. You do adapt to things and get stronger and in some cases really impress yourself with a strength you didn't think you'd ever even hold. I believe I have a real new strength to overcome adversity. 



C.S. Lewis, I'm very excited for this extraordinary destiny!  

                                        DAY 100!!!  


 I went for a swim, I beat my personal record! Into the 30s next stop, the 40s!

Round of applause to me! hehe
A new found love in the wonderful world of Cadbury! Yum Yum!

















A beautiful sunset in Porthmeor beach St Ives. Where my Godmother Margaret kindly wrote my web address in the sand!  I've had some corkers in this little marketing campaign to spread my website around. So many cool places all over the world! I think my next little post on here can be to share all of these snaps! Now I'm at day100 and the snaps end their, it's the beginning of something else!



The best is yet to come people! 








No comments:

Post a Comment